In order to improve the world, the following changes will be put into effect immediately:
– The absence of butter at a cafe does not merit a hissy fit.
– Except in the case of a medical emergency, cell phones may not be used at indoor public places, especially cafes and airplanes.
– When using a cell phone for a medical emergency, the caller is to speak in a low, “inside voice” and is not permitted to say, “I’m in a plane right now” or to discuss other conditions that are inconsequential for the conversation.
– All passengers on airplanes must restrict their bodily appendages, especially legs and arms, to the designated space. All trespassing into the private space of other passengers will be punished through a hefty fine that increases at 15 second increments if the violation continues.
– Airplane passengers who recline back will be ejected from the plane immediately.
This is not a complete list, but it’s a step in the right direction. Additional items may be added through an additional post or through the comment section.